Caustic/Chlorine Based Pipeline Circulation Cleaner Sanitizer for the Dairy, Food & Beverage Industry
- For cleaning of all types of beverage pipelines and equipment by circulation
- Alkaline product for removal of protein & fat deposits
- Provides powerful rapid bactericidal activity
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for protection of metal surfaces
- Formulated with water softeners to retain activity in hard water
- Demonstrated good rains ability in food industry residue tests
Composition Alkaline / Chlorine blend incorporating corrosion inhibitors & water softeners
Colour: Clear, Pale Yellow
Odor: Faint Chlorine
Pack Size: 5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC
5-liter plastic container
- Pre-rinse all equipment with clean warm water (110°F), run to waste.
- Prepare a solution of Pipeline Cleaner containing 4mL per L (~5oz in 10 gallons) of water, and circulate through the equipment at a temperature of 72 – 82°C for 10 min. at a speed of 140 L/s. Draw into the plant allowing some solution to run to waste until the solution is discharging hot (at least 50°C) form the return line. Then set the return line for circulation and circulate through the plant for 15 minutes & then run to waste.
- Drain and flush the system with clean water and allow to drain completely.
Equipment (Storage vessels, pipelines, milk tubes, teat cup liners) should be checked periodically and descaling should be carried out periodically following cleaning activities. A monthly check should be carried out on rubber components and seals.
It is an offense to allow chemical agents to get into the milk. After cleaning with Pipeline Cleaner and before the equipment is used again, it must be thoroughly rinsed with clean water. Food Industry rains ability testing shows that a 10 min. exposure of tiles to 3 times the recommended use dilution of Pipeline Cleaner left no residues in excess of 0.0001µg/cm² chlorine
Store in the original container below 25°C. In a dry well-ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition. Protect from direct sunlight.