Complete spectrum biodegradable disinfectant to control bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
A new powerful and improved formulation of a Dual chain quaternary ammonium and glutaraldehyde based disinfectant which is bactericidal, fungicidal & virucidal & offers protection from a wide range of ddisease-causingmicroorganisms. It has been found to be effective against a wide range of organisms including the following:
- Infection control in livestock agriculture
- Disinfection of livestock housing & farm buildings(floors, walls, roofs, graves, septic tanks)
- Ideal for terminal disinfection
- hatching rooms and born places
- Foot & wheel dips
- Disinfection of all farmyard equipment
- Drinking water system
Brachyspira hyodysenteriae, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Campylobacter jejuni, Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Haemophilus parasuis, Klebsiella pneumonia, Leptospira interrogans, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella arizonae, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella gallinarum, Salmonella pullorum, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus suis,
Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis (formerly niger)
Avian influenza, African Swine Fever, Aujesky’s Disease, Avian adenovirus, , Foot & Mouth Disease Virus, Hepatitis B & C, HIV, Infectious Bronchitis, Infectious Bursal Disease Virus, Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Marek’s Disease Virus, Parvovirus, Porcine Circovirus, Porcine Influenza (H1N1), Porcine Reproductive & Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS), Porcine Rotavirus, Swine Fever
The versatility of Hyfect® offers farmers the first product that will not only disinfect but at the same time reduce coccidiosis all in one simple operation.
Rinse the container three times and eliminate it by burning, pathological waste or digging.
|Composition||A synergistic blend of Glutaraldehyde & Quaternary Ammonium Compounds|
|pH Value||1.4 - 1.6|
|Pack Size||5 Lt, 25 Lt, 200kg & 1000kg IBC|
When using in livestock housing remove all portable equipment, litter & manure. If necessary Pre-clean all the surfaces with a suitable detergent, rinse with water and allow drying
Apply at the recommended dilution rate via a power-washer with foaming lance.
- Environmental Routine Disinfection 1:100
- Newcastle disease 1:200
- Diseases of Poultry Orders 1:125
- Coccidiosis 1:30
- Salmonella 1:200
- Mycobacteria 1:100
Drinking water systems
The water systems in livestock housing should be drained, flushed with clean water followed by flushing with Hyfect® at 1:190. All traces of disinfectant should be removed with clean water when disinfection is complete
Poultry, Pigs, Game birds, Cattle , Horses , All livestock
Effective under extreme conditions
Hyfect® works in
- The presence of organic matter
- High light intensity
- Hard water
A temperature range from 4°C to over 50°C
- Wear protective glasses.
- Wear a mask, rubber pinafore, and rubber gloves.
- Keep proper ventilation.
- Do not prick, pierce, or cut the container.
- The product is not a medicine. Do not use by internal means nor directly on animals.
- Store in original container and keep out of the reach of children.
· It is forbidden to pollute water, food or feed on the waste of this product. It is forbidden to throw the product in an open dustbin. Do not re-use the empty container.