Is one of the most concentrated disinfectants Suitable for use in Hospitals, clinics, livestock housing, abattoirs, transport and warehouses and domestic cleaning and disinfecting Livestock Industries.
HYFECT® 300 consists of 4 different groups of active ingredients:
2 different quaternary ammonia (1 single chain: alkyldimethylbenzylammoniumchloride and 1 twin chain , didecyldimethylammoniumchloride , thus broadening the spectrum of the quaternary ammonium group)
A safe, modern aldehyde, widely used in human medicine: glutaraldehyde
Plus: buffering agents and stabilizers
HYFECT® 300 is a powerful disinfectant with a broad spectrum of activity against gram-positive and gram-negative germs, mycoplasmas, virus, fungus, bacteria spores, and algae.
HYFECT® 300 achieves full hygiene, its use is recommended for the cleanness and disinfection of Cattle sheds and buildings (floors, walls, roofs, graves, septic tanks); hatching rooms and born places (facilities and trays); cattle transport trucks; cages; batteries, feed boxes, drinking dishes, nests; horse transport tows; slaughterhouses; egg manipulation and classification, division rooms and cold-storage plants; pediluvius; milking rooms; water deposits and pipes in general; zoos; utensils, veterinarian centres; breeding farms; all kinds of facilities and rubblework where animals are lodged.
Bactericide against: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus faecalis, Streptococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomona aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella panama, Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium phlei, Brucella abortus, C. Diphteriae intermedius, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Bacillus cereus, Salmonella cholerasuis, Brucella melitensis, Clostridium perfringens, Brucella bronchiseptica, Mycoplasma tuberculosis, Mycobacterium gallysepticum. Virucide against: PPC (Togavirus), PPA (Iridovirus), Newcastle (Paramixovirus), Mixomatosis (Poxvirus), Glosopeda (Picornavirus), E. Vesicular Porcine (Picornavirus), Herpesvirus(ILT, Marek, Aujeszky, Rhinotracheitis bovine), Ortomixovirus (Avian pest, Avian Influenza), Coronavirus (Avian Infectious Bronchitis), Rabies (Rabdovirus), EDS-76 (Adenovirus), Gumboro (Birnavirus), Retrovirus (Vina-maedi, Leukosis, SIDA), Circovirus (Avian Infectious Anemia), Reovirus, Hepadnavirus (Hepatitis B), PEARS (Togavirus). Fungicide against: Candida albicans, Tricophyton metagrophytes, Microsporum gypseum, Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus níger, Aspergillus flavus, Microsporum canis, Penicillium glaucum. Sporecide against: Clostridium sporogenes, Bacillus cereus. Algaecide against: Chlorella Pyrenoidosa, Chlorella vulgaris Beyericks, Scenedesmus obliquus, Phormidiu unicatum.
5 liter plastic container.
Dosage & Use
The product should be dissolved in water as follows:
Environmental disinfection, utensils, and materials: (pulverization, nebulization, thermo-fumigation): 1 liter of HYFECT® 300 in 250 liters of water. Maintenance disinfection (bacteria and fungus): 0.5 lt. of HYFECT®300 in 100 liters of water. Shock disinfection (virus): 1 to 3 liters. Of HYFECT® 300 in 100 liters of water.
1. To clean, disinfect and deodorize walls and other non-porous surfaces, use HYFECT® 300 to the indicated dilution (1:250). Apply with a piece of cloth, sponge, spray or foam applier, making sure that all surfaces remain completely wet. Let it act for 10 minutes. For very dirty areas a previous cleaning is required, removing dirt and afterward proceeding as previously explained.
2. Rinse with drinking water. Apply until the disinfection area is wet. Use no more than 24-hour-prepared dilutions.
Effective under extreme conditions
HYFECT® 300 works in
- The presence of organic matter
- High light intensity
- Hard water
- A temperature range from 4°C to over 50°C
- Wear protective glasses.
- Wear a mask, rubber pinafore and rubber gloves.
- Keep proper ventilation.
- Do not prick, pierce, or cut the container.
- The product is not a medicine. Do not use by internal means nor directly on animals.
- Store in original container and keep out of the reach of children.
- It is forbidden to pollute water, food or feed with the waste of this product. It is forbidden to throw the product in an open dustbin. Do not re-use the empty container.
- Container waste: Rinse the container three times and eliminate it by burning, pathological waste or digging.
Store in the original container below 25°C. In a dry well ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition. Protect from direct sunlight.