- Fast-acting acid-based formulation
- Prevents milk stone build-up
- Suitable for all types of milking plants and equipment
- Low-foaming and quick-rinsing
- 25 Liter Container
A specially formulated, concentrated, low foaming liquid for descaling & removing milk stone from pipelines, equipment & bulk tanks in the dairy industry. It contains a high concentration of active ingredients to ensure a thorough cleaning action to not only remove milk stone but to prevent harmful bacteria from building up in the milk stone deposits.
Features & Benefits
- Low foaming & quick rinsing
- Highly active acid based liquid
- Suitable for all types of milking plants
- Prevents milk stone & bacteria build up
- Built-in detergent to help leave glassware sparkling & clean
- Provides a thorough clean
- Colour coded red for easy detection if not rinsed thoroughly
5-liter plastic container.
How to Use
Rinse off milk with clean cold water. Prepare a solution at the rate of 2 liters ACUCID® to 40 liters of warm or cold water. Soak equipment thoroughly in the prepared solution or circulate the solution for 10 minutes. Drain & rinse thoroughly with clean cold water to remove all traces of acid.
To keep equipment free of scale, use ACUCID® monthly, as shown above, at the rate of 375ml to 40 liters of warm or cold water.
Store in the original container below 25°C. In a dry well-ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition. Protect from direct sunlight.