DOUFLEX® is a non-corrosive, glutaraldehyde/quaternary ammonium-based disinfectant used for disinfection of agricultural and food industries. DOUFLEX®’s wide virucidal and microbiocidal spectrum acts on most bacteria, mold and yeast
Features & Benefits
- Contains 7.5% glutaraldehyde
- Contains 20% 5th generation quaternary ammonium compounds
- Effective in warm, cold and hard water
- Low reactivity with organic matter
- Extremely efficient and fast acting
- Pleasant Odor
- Tested successfully in an independent laboratory against Salmonella enterica
- Porcine Circovirus Type 2
- Avian infectious laryngo-tracheitis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa Syndrome Virus (PRRS))
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED)
0,4 to 1% (4 to 10 ml/litre or 20 to 50 ml/5 litres of water) Shock treatment: 2% (20 ml/litre of water)
Contact time; Minimum 10 minutes. Do not house livestock or use equipment until treatment has been absorbed and set to dry. (Allow the disinfected surface to air for 4 hours before admitting livestock).
Between 40C and 400C (390F and 1050F)
All food contact surfaces, treated feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains and water must be thoroughly rinsed with potable prior to reuse
Appearance: Clear, light yellow
Speciﬁc gravity: @ 200C: 1.020
PH: 4 - 5
Flash point (TCC): None
Phosphorus: Less than: 1%
Water solubility: Complete
Auto-ignition temperature: None
Boiling point Approx. : 1000C
Freezing point: N/A
Foaming tendency: Moderate
Concentration monitoring techniques Refractive: index
5-liter plastic container
Directions for use
Equipment to be treated: Agricultural and food industries, ceilings, walls, ﬂoors
- Remove all dirt, manure, debris from ﬂoor or surface.
- Pre-rinse with water to pre-clean. (High pressure if possible).
- Clean with an alkaline cleaner
- Rinse with water. (High pressure if possible).
- Apply DOUFLEX® to disinfect the cleaned surface manually, by using a foaming applicator, or by fogging.
Store in the original container below 25°C. In a dry well-ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition. Protect from direct sunlight.