CIP-KLEEN® is a concentrated, non-iodine acid sanitizer for CIP, COP and non-circulation applications. It provides effective germicidal action on a broad range of microorganisms, including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. CIP-KLEEN® is also an effective sanitizer when used as directed against Escherichia coli (ATCC# 11229) and Staphylococcus aurous.
The CIP-KLEEN® use rate of 1 oz to 6 gal provides a low pH that ensures rapid bactericidal action while removing water scale and mineral build-up. It leaves equipment surfaces in an acidic range which lengthens the life of stainless steel parts.
Directions for Use on stainless steel and hard non-porous food contact surfaces
- Clean all surfaces thoroughly with proper detergent and rinse with water
- Sanitize equipment prior to use. Use immersion, circulation or coarse spray sanitizing techniques as appropriate
- For sanitizing by immersion or circulation, use CIP-KLEEN®at 1 oz to 6 gallons of water. For coarse spray sanitizing, use CIP-KLEEN® at 1 oz to 3 gallons of water
- All surfaces must be exposed to the sanitizing solution for a period of 2 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and then air dry
- Continual use of CIP-KLEEN®at 1 oz to 6 gallons of water will prevent the formation of mineral stones on processing equipment.
- Odor: Pungent
- Pounds per gallon: 9/62
- Foam: Low
- Specific Gravity: 1.155
5 kg plastic container.
20L plastic container.
CIP Cleaning for Dairy Farms
CIP products from NAROUVA have been designed to not only clean your pipeline and bulk tank but to reach deep within the smallest spaces of your milking and metering equipment to assure optimal cleanliness.
Alkaline CIP Detergents
Total cleanliness with the Alkaline CIP Detergents of NAROUVA. Effective intensive cleaning and disinfection under each condition!
Acid CIP Detergents
Our Acid CIP Detergents do not only clean and disinfect effectively but will also descale your milking equipment and cooling tanks. Have the right solution for each problem handy!
Always perfect with NAROUVA CIP Disinfection! Our products work for intermediate cluster disinfection of your milking and cooling equipment.
CIP Dispensing & Controls
Washing systems from NAROUVA guarantee perfect cleaning for your milking installations and, thus, effectively prevent the buildup of bacteria.
Store in a dry place not below 0°C or above 30°C and out of direct sunlight. Keep lidded. Keep away from foodstuffs and drinks.